Friday, December 10, 2010

Mmmmm Delicious

I quite enjoyed playing with Delicious.I made my own Delicious account here. I added a few varied bookmarks, added some users to my network, and just played around a little. It seemed to be a good way of finding different websites relevant to my interests.

I can see that it could be quite a good way of sharing good websites with friends, colleagues, whatever. As long as you know someone's user name you can see their bookmarks, and therefore access their favourite websites. This could be fun in a social sense, letting you link in to websites your friends and family find interesting. Obviously if you have interests in common with people, then you might also value those websites.

In a work sense it could also be quite useful. As long as you know the user names, you can see which websites your colleagues are finding useful, or there could be a work account that allows access to vital web addresses from any computer. It can be a real pain when you move between different terminals and so cannot access all your own favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment