Friday, December 17, 2010

It's a Wrap!

Well it's the end of the road, folks. I've enjoyed parts of this course more than others, which is not surprising I guess. It was kind of hard to get started, and as a part time worker it has been difficult to get it all completed in the allotted time at work. I found myself spending more time than was originally suggested to get through the course. Obviously some modules took alot longer than others to get through, and some of the technologies appealed to me more than others did.

I did have previous hands on experience with some of these things, such as Facebook, and others I had dabbled in, like Youtube. I had never blogged, never been on Twitter, and some things like Library Thing, I had never heard of at all. So it was a learning experience for me, and I would say I am more aware now of some of the wide range of Web 2.0 technologies that are out there waiting for us. Certainly I felt some were more appealing to me than others, but they all obviously had merit in one way or another.


We're all going for a walk now!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing, I bet that you have 2 little friends that are looking forward to their walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Its a great feeling to have finished, with all the blood sweat and tears I have had over this, and not the mention the dreams and loss of sleep because of the pressure of finishing this on time. But I am made most of it to the end and I and a little more confused now than ever learning so much, but Some of it was really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, I think it must feel fantastic to have finished, I am looking forward to it!
    The doggies look very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The absence of allocated time for the training and just having to try and squeeze it in wherever possible is a definite issue. Even with an extension to the finishing date I may not finish in time. Well done on getting to the end.

    ReplyDelete