Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Interesting Times.

Well, I had a week off last week, not doing anything in particular, just hanging out. However my real estate guy found me a house, so I did a couple of visits, put in an offer, and had it accepted !!  So the furkids and I won't be living in the Commodore after all! Our new house has a new kitchen, the entire stove works, and I'm fairly sure there are no King's skinks living in the roof space, under the floor, and occasionally (and unfortunately) in the house.

If you have never seen a King's skink then have a look here. Alternatively you could go to Penguin Island, as they have a healthy population in the picnic area there. Whether the Penguin Island population is as healthy as the Carmel one - who knows?

2 comments:

  1. King skinks are awesome, we saw some last time we were at Penguin Island but I've never seen one on the mainland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation in the house but I know you will be missing the King's Skinks after a while.

    ReplyDelete